Inspired by an open air market in France, the French Market will integrate forty local vendors selling handcrafted and other unique goods, gourmet food and drink, and live music:
Motherlode String Band: 1 pm - 3 pm
Caleb Cook: 4 pm - 5 pm
David Howie: 5 pm - 6 pm
Jammin' Jimmy Bean: 6 pm - 8 pm
100% of your $3 admission directly supports efforts to build the sanctuary. Supervised children under 18 are free with parent or adult.
An assortment of activities will directly benefit Hospice Hearts Sanctuary:
1. Special guests Abby and Cooper - local volunteer therapy dogs - will be onsite in our Le Smooch Le Pooch booth from 1 pm until 5 pm.
2. Small plates of European inspired hors d'oeuvres and sweets as well as assorted beverages will be available for purchase.
3. Mettre en loterie tickets for an assortment of gifts will be available for $1/each or $5/six tickets.
4. Homemade baked goods will be available for carry in our Pâtisserie.
5. Over 50 handmade quilts, blankets, and afghans from the online Cover With Love Facebook Auction will be onsite for viewing and bidding.
For advance tickets, please call 217-417-9590.