Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Items Added to Website



As I was sitting at Church one day talking with ladies over coffee, the discussion of 18" dolls came up. They were talking about making matching outfits for their daughters and their dolls. Suddenly, a light bulb went off in my head! I could make matching jewelry for those outfits. So, I made some sample sets of jewelry for the girls and their dolls! They were a smashing success, so I have decided to add them to my line of jewelry! I can do custom orders for these sets...all you have to do is get in touch with me to let me know what you want!

The sets that are currently available on our website are:

Fancy Hearts
Golden Butterfly
Here Kitty Kitty
Illini Love
Silver Butterfly

I also added to the site today some new chain maille:

Byzantine Bracelet
Colorful Links Bracelet

Finally, I also posted the following new items:

Gold Heart Flower - Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings
Sage Pearl - Ankle Bracelet

Go check them all out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment